02 March 2010

those days in the past..

i found this in my email's notepad...

24/3/07-study utk hidup dan memberi kehidupan kpd org!!!ingt jar,hadaf bidun khuttoh mujarrad umniah...a goal without a plan is just a wish!!u dont need to look at others then be jelous of what they have,...u have to be grateful on what u have,n try to live the life that u have...la takhafu bilqaleel falqaleelu 3indallahi katheer...insyaAllah hajar,ade rezeki x kemana,try menghidupkn yg lain without letting down the others...

suddenly i just realized,how my life was such a blessed during the hardest time of my life,despite the cries and surrows i had..

i just realized how much i relied on My God,how much i stood for Him,how i gave everything for Him...during my hardest time..

i remember how my life was full of downs just a little ups,like every single things seem to turned upside down,went on the wrong direction opposite to mine..

i remember how i turned down my feelings for others and how they do the same to me even some of them were not..

i remember how much the strongness was all inside my body,try to endure all the storms yet still survived...

despite all the feelings,all i have now,i hope i will always be as grateful as i were in the past...during my hardest time..

my hope..that i will always be grateful of what i have,of my life,of the ups and downs,of the happiness and surrows,of the bless and blissful life,of everything...

just hoping that i will always remember Allah,in the good and bad days..will not forget Him in every seconds i have...in every single moments..

Ashkurullah...Syukran Lillah..

No comments: